Looking for an experienced full time oral surgery assistant who is a motivated team player, to join our busy practice that is expanding. Willing to train outgoing dental assistants looking to enter the wonderful specialty of oral surgery. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in anesthesia cases, multiple implant systems, as well as all areas of Oral Surgery. Must be willing to learn and adapt to electronic office, be motivated, and have a positive attitude. We offer medical, dental, and disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus, and 401K. If you are looking for a great place to work, please send your resume. Willing to pay very well for qualified candidates.
- Provides superior chair-side clinical support and assisting to Doctors which includes but is not limited to, charting, patient education, Operatory set-up, and clean-up.
- Manages the patient flow; redirects efforts to respond to changes, prioritizes next Operatory room for the Doctors, and updates the Doctors on the patients’ status.
- Welcomes and greets patients in the reception area and provides a personal introduction including name and position.
- Takes and processes X-Rays.
- Performs patient hand-offs.
- Enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system.
- Verifies the patient’s clinical service needs were exceeded and takes appropriate action when visits do not meet expectations.
- Escorts the patient to check-out.
- Completes sterilization processes for equipment and Operatory.
- Monitors all laboratory cases and ensures they are ready for the next day’s schedule.
- Maintains emergency kits and first aid supplies, emergency medications, and oxygen tank.
- Follows maintenance schedules for the processor, autoclave, and compressor on a weekly basis.
- Identifies, reports and follows up on any maintenance issues in the office including dental equipment and hand pieces.
- Maintains and updates the MSDS binder.
- Follows OSHA regulations and MFSD safety requirements, including compliance with HIPPA guidelines, CPR, X-rays, and other required certifications and registrations.
- Maintains and updates annual CE requirements as specified by the state.
- Miscellaneous other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Education Level: High School or diploma or GED
- Job Related/Industry Experience: Minimum 1-year job related experience
- State Requirements where specified
- Physical Requirements: Mostly walking, talking, standing, and updating information in computer systems
Send resumes or call – Danielle Neary SHRM-CP, Human Resources Director, OraLogic, LLC at humanresources@OraLogicllc.com or call (813) 755-9100 ext.1002 or (813) 952-8494
To apply for this job email your details to humanresources@OraLogicllc.com