Pinellas Family Dental
Number: (727) 518-8349
Are you sincere and caring? Have a patient come first outlook? Would you like working in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere, where you can feel proud of the work you do?
If so, look no further. We are a locally own and operated dental practice in the heart of Largo, Florida. With a wonderful patient population, enthusiastic team, and sincere dentists dedicated to quality patient care. We’d love to have you join our team! Starting with 3 days a week, possibly leading to full time for the right candidate. Previous dental experience is a plus, great attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities.
The right candidate will have the following:
• Successful completion of a dental assistant licensing program
• 2+ years experience as a Dental Assistant
• Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments
• Exceptional customer service skills
Examples of Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
• Preparing examination rooms by sterilizing instruments and moving equipment into place.
• Assist in updating and maintaining patient dental records • Assist with routine general dental procedures (fillings, crowns and bridge work, extractions, implants, root canal, etc.)
• Provide support to the doctors and front office staff as needed
• Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental health or education for treatment needed
• Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a clean work environment
Please send a resume and a paragraph about yourself to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
120 1st Ave SW
Largo, FL 33770
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org