Luts (Osprey Cove)- 21752 FL-54 Luts, Florida 33549
Connerton (Land O Lakes)- 7918 Land O Lakes Blvd, Land O Lakes, Fl 34638
Riverview- 11693 Boyette Rd, Riverview, Florida 33569
Clearwater – 2515 Countryside Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33763
Spring Hill- 5080 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606
Dade City- 37221 Meridian Ave, Dade City, FL 33525
Taylor / (813)517-1732 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Dental Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform basic supportive functions in accordance with Florida’s Dental Auxiliaries Table of Permitted Duties under the supervision of a licensed dentist.
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and positive environment.
- Record patient charting and the dentist’s notes in the digital patient chart, as directed by the dentist.
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and instruments, monitor schedule for efficiency, and educate patients on dental procedures.
- Manage supply inventory, as well as organize and maintain lab equipment.
- Legally operate dental x-ray equipment, take accurate diagnostic x-rays, and detailed impressions.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g, OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, Employee Handbook).