Website Smile Design Dentistry - Countryside
Office Name: Smile Design Dentistry – Countryside
Location: 2515 Countryside Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33763
Contact: Taylor Zare firstname.lastname@example.org
At Smile Design Dentistry, we possess a passion for service and solution-driven purpose. Everyone is motivated to learn and demonstrate the utmost compassion where every voice is heard. We celebrate our wins and commitment to helping others.
Smile Design Dentistry offers very competitive base compensation, bonus plans, and benefits, including Retirement Savings Plan with 401(k) match, several medical insurance options, and much, much more.
As a Dental Assistant Extern, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform basic supportive functions in accordance with Florida’s Dental Auxiliaries Table of Permitted Duties under the supervision of a licensed dentist.
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and positive environment.
- Record patient charting and the dentist’s notes in the digital patient chart, as directed by the dentist.
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and instruments, monitor schedule for efficiency, and educate patients on dental procedures.
- Manage supply inventory, as well as organize and maintain lab equipment.
- Legally operate dental x-ray equipment, take accurate diagnostic x-rays, and detailed impressions.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g, OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, Employee Handbook).
You will be required to possess the following:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- One of the following:
- Graduate of a dental assisting course from a CODA-accredited program,
- Pass the national DANB Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) exam, OR
- Pass a radiology course and exam approved by the Florida Dentist and Dental Hygienist Licensing Board that meet the criteria established by rule of the Board.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire for professional growth.
- Very professional appearance.
- Be organized and possess a superior knowledge of dentistry.
Smile Design Dentistry is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Development Team)
601 S Harbour Island Blvd, Suite 213
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com