Please Read Thoroughly the Instructions for Taking the Quiz
When you access a Quiz page, you might first be prompted to log in to the site. You can login using the controls in the top right section in the header of the site.
Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are two possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. One Answer can be saved only once.
- Click on the Save Answer button at the bottom of the question save your answer for grading.
- Before submitting your quiz scroll through the questions on the right in the blue box to be sure there is a check mark next to each question signifying you have answered and SAVED all questions. If you notice a question does not have a green circle around it or a check mark you can select that questions and resave your answer before submitting your quiz.
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded.
- The Quiz will automatically be evaluated.
- You can select Check Results to review your score and any questions you may have missed. The quiz results will also be available in your Profile Courses -> Results section.
Checking Your Answers
- Once the Quiz has been submitted you’ll see a button to check your quiz results. Click on the Check Quiz Results button at the top of the Quiz. This will take you to your profile Course section under the results tab to the Quiz results page.
- Each question is preceded by the word “correct” or “incorrect”, and the answer you gave is shown.
- The total score out of 100 will be shown at the bottom of the page. A score of 75% or better must be obtained in each Quiz to move on to the next Section. if you did not receive a score of 75/100 you must retake the quiz until you do. If you received a 75% or better scroll back to the top of the Quiz Results page and select BACK TO COURSE to move on to the next Section of the Course.
A score of 75% or better must be received in all Sections to Pass the Course.