Website DDS Lab
Model Room Technician
Prepares model work by pouring, pinning, basing, trimming and articulating models to pre-determined specifications.
- Pours models using a spatula.
- Maintain high quality results through utilization of proper pouring techniques to eliminate bubbles.
- Grinds models to appropriate thickness using the model trimmer.
- Pin models.
- Base models.
- Soft tissue application.
- Duplicate models.
- Cuts models using a saw to section the dies for trimming.
- Trims dies using a low-speed hand piece. Dies are trimmed to pre-determined specifications.
- Articulates models using the appropriate form of articulation. Bites sent in by the doctors are to be cut down appropriately for every case.
Field Sales Representative
A Field Sales Representative (FSR) is responsible for managing a designated territory of customer offices within a multi-city region. The FSR is responsible for growing revenue in a designated sub-region by closing new customer and win back offices in the assigned territory. As DDS Lab’s day-to-day field sales lead in the territory the FSR is responsible for ensuring DDS:
- Meets its overall revenue, volume and office growth goals in the territory
- Executes world-class customer service for the dentists and offices in the territory
- Maintains strong market intelligence and competitive knowledge within the territory
- Executes an effective overall go-to-market strategy, new business development effort and account management program within the territory
- Manage a large customer list and prospect potential customers
- Plan and coordinate sales presentations with targeted customers to showcase the catalog of products and services provided DDS Lab
- Service, retain, grow and penetrate office customer base within a specified territory
- Proactively contact and sell to new office targets utilizing pre-established visit and call volumes to drive existing office growth and retention, as well as new office penetration within a territory
- Sell to and educate offices on new products and industry trends as well as ensure credibility by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products
- Develop professional relationships with direct one-to-one communication (both in person and over the phone) with assigned offices / dentists, both existing and prospective, explaining features of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques
- Track customer contact information in CRM
- Maintain sales reports and update regularly
- Travel within territory to customer office locations, which may require overnight travel 80% of the time or more.
- Attend product / industry seminars, trade shows and Annual Leadership Meetings
The Implant Specialist is responsible for maintaining department quality and communication standards established by the Department Manager. The Implant Specialist ensures completed implant restorations meet practitioner specifications by adhering to functionality. This position will utilize implant product knowledge to respond to inquiries during the fabrication process.
This position reports directly to the Fabrication Manager. For Technical support and escalations, the Implant Specialist has dotted line reporting to the Implant Director.
- Complete implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants the dentist places directly into the patient’s jawbone.
- Read specifications, prescriptions and examine impressions or models to determine the design of dental products to be developed
- Possess the ability to differentiate between implant systems, identify compatible systems and contraindications for materials
- Understanding path of insertion and emergence profile
- Recommend case design to Doctors
- Troubleshoot remake cases and communicate with dentists on solutions
- Discuss treatment plans with doctors
- Apply porcelain or composite to zirconia bridges
- Anodize abutments as required
- Support for incoming technical questions, requests, and case consultation needs on implant cases.
- Ability to select correct implant packages and products
- Support implant department through cross training for Channel B and Channel C
- Proficient with DDS case management systems
- Maintain Triage parts inventory
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com