This course is for the dental assistant that would like additional training/practice on fabricating temporary crowns and bridges, as well as, work on the anatomy, contact and margins of the temporary, and filling in any voids.
The instructor will help each student with whatever it is you feel you would like help perfecting.
The course is 4 hours all hands-on practice, utilizing different materials.
The Refresher Course will focus on:
- Preliminary Alginate/VPS Impressions
- Fabricate a Posterior Temporary Crown
- Fabricate an Anterior Temporary Crown
- Fabricate a 3-Unit and/or 6-Unit Posterior or Anterior Temporary Bridge
- Focus on Anatomy, Contacts and Margins
- Filling in Voids and Adding to Margins