1. Please be sure to VERIFY THE AMOUNT OF ITEMS IN YOUR CART before making payment. Once you verify the items in your cart proceed to checkout to finalize your purchase.
2. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT REGISTER AND PAY FOR MULTIPLE STUDENTS WITH THE SAME LOG IN ACCOUNT INFORMATION. EACH STUDENT NEEDS TO BE A SEPARATE REGISTRATION AND SEPARATE PAYMENT DUE TO EACH STUDENT NEEDING THEIR OWN USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOG IN AND TAKE THEIR EXAMS.
3. CHECK CLASS AVAILABILITY BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT
Online Payment Options
1. Credit or Debit Card – A 3% convenience fee is charged by our secured third party payment processor and will be added to your total at checkout. By selecting this option I agree to charging my account and the 3% processing fee to use the credit/debit card option.
Please Note: If any refunds are requested the 3% credit card transaction fee will not be refunded.
2. If you would like to pay using your bank checking or savings account routing and account number with no “processing fee” you must contact the office at (727) 914-0599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE making payment, and we will email you an invoice from our Quickbooks Accounting Software to pay with your routing number and bank account number with no processing fee. Please Note: we must be contacted during regular office hours- Monday – Friday- 9:00am – 4:30pm.
Using this option you will be making payment directly from your bank to our bank.
Please Note: ACH Payments take 3-5 business days to completely process. If an ACH payment is returned for entering a wrong number for the routing or bank account number or insufficient funds, your payment is automatically marked as a “RETURNED PAYMENT” by your Bank. If the payment is returned for any reason the payment along with an additional $25 “Returned Payment Fee” will have to be made in cash to the schools front office or with a Credit/Debit Card online on our website within 3 business days of the payment being returned, as permitted by Florida Law F.S. 68.005 and you will be removed from the course until the payment and fee are paid in full.