Cancellation and Refund Policy – 12 Week or 6 Week Ortho Course
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule: (Refunds omit 3% transaction charges that student pays when using credit card/ debit card)
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination. Cancellation/Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student’s request, the last day will be determined by when the termination letter/email in writing has been received by the school. It is the student’s responsibility to be sure the school has received the letter/email in writing. The date of the termination letter/email is used in the calculation of refund.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after submitting your Online Registration Form, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Course online by completing the Registration Form and making the initial deposit or payment in full online.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day or Registerling Online and making your Deposit or Payment in Full, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00). PLEASE NOTE: No Monies will be refunded for Textbook/Workbooks purchased at our facility which are not returnable, within 3 working days from the student’s online Registration.
4. Withdrawal after attendance has begun, through 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund of tuition computed on the number of hours elapsed to the total program hours, as of the students last day of attendance. PLEASE NOTE: No Monies will be refunded for Textbook/Workbooks, Typodonts, Booklets, or Face Shield purchased which are not returnable, within 3 working days from the student’s online Registration.
5. Withdrawal after completing 40% or more of the program will result in no refund.
6. Refunds will be made within thirty (30) days of termination of student’s enrollment or receipt of cancellation notice from student and will be in the form of a check. In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
7. Refunds shall be made within 30 days of the date that the institution determines that the student has withdrawn.
8. A student’s enrollment can be terminated at the discretion of the governing board of the Institution for unsatisfactory academic progress, non-payment of academic costs, or failure to comply with the rules and policies and established by the Institution as outlined in the Course Catalog and Enrollment Agreement.
9. For any course or program that is cancelled by the Institution, the Institution will refund the tuition in full or apply the tuition to a future program depending on the wishes of the student.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns